The CREW Advantage
CREW Greater Akron is the premier commercial real estate association in the Greater Akron Area for women (and even a few savvy men!) from all disciplines of commercial real estate.
Our members are experts in their field — architects, accountants, developers, commercial real estate brokers, real estate attorneys, commercial interior designers, engineers, title company professionals, and other related financial, marketing and consulting disciplines.
CREW Greater Akron is dedicated to advancing the success of our members through:
- Direct access to highly competent, high-achieving professionals both locally and through CREW Network, our powerful national organization of more than 10,000 commercial real estate women experts in 74 locations throughout the United States and Canada.
- Increased business opportunities.
- Top quality networking.
- The CREW Network Career Center job bank.
- Targeted professional development seminars and events.
- An online library of industry studies and resources.
Full Active Member - $250 per calendar year
(members must be employed in the commercial real estate field for two or more years)
Please see Membership Benefits for a listing of benefits available to Active Members.
Associate Member - $225 per calendar year
(members have been employed in the commercial real estate field for less than two years)
Associate Members receive all benefits of active membership.
Corporate Membership - $225 per calendar year
(two or more employees with the same company that have been employed in the commercial real estate field for more than two years)
Civic Membership - $200 per calendar year
(members have been employed in the commercial real estate field for two or more years and work in the Government or non-profit sectors)
This level of membership carries the same benefits as the Full Active Membership.
Benefits to CREW Members include:
- Direct access to highly competent, high-achieving professionals representing all disciplines required to complete a commercial real estate transaction, in major markets across the U.S. and Canada.
- Increased business opportunities. Surveyed members indicated that 72% have referred another member and 54% have received a referral from another member in the last 12 months.
- Top-quality networking opportunities.
- Access to excellent job opportunities.
- Targeted professional development workshops.
- Leadership training, opportunities and experience.
- Media exposure opportunities through CREW Network’s brand elevation initiative.
- Confident, targeted charitable giving through grants selected and monitored by CREW Foundation, CREW Network’s philanthropic arm.
- Direct access to the results of CREW Network’s industry research. Discounts for the annual Convention and UPS shipping.
Programs and services promoting these benefits include:
- Online and hardcopy membership directory. Online directory is in“Members Only” section of CREW Network website. Member information provided according to state, chapter, specialty, amplified description of specialties, company, or name. Highly prized benefit of membership often used to find a pre-qualified specialist across the country who can complete the deal expertly.
- First-rate convention and two council meetings each year. Programs feature the most current commercial real estate information and educational sessions on strategy, leadership, and fundamental success tools.
- Website job bank. Anyone can list a job, but only members can access the list. Portal links to other top commercial real estate employment websites.
- Governance structure that facilitates wide participation so members can sharpen their leadership and strategy skills.
- Group online connections (automated email groups). Members with related interests brainstorm, share information, and solve problems.